Truck drivers move America. Over 5 million jobs nationwide. There is nothing like the feeling of man, machine, and the open road.
It's FREE and FAST to apply with no obligations an instant approval. You may apply for financing to cover 100% tuition and housing.
Our CDL preparation classes are designed for the person who needs help learning the details of the CDL written exams.
Financial Assistance is easy and affordable with NO obligation or money to apply. With fast approval and financial assistance will cover tuition, housing cost and CDL fees.
Why Choose Diesel Driving School:
- We offer a complete package:
- Variety of training programs depending on the student’s needs.
- Financial assistance for tuition, housing and CDL fees.
- Affordable School owned housing facilities close to school with cooking .
- Employment assistance in all types of trucking jobs including over-the-road, regional, and local in industries such as:
- Construction – Dump truck, equipment hauling, paving and tankers
- Governmental – Road maintenance and utilities
- Public & private utility companies
- Mining, Sand/Gravel
- Agriculture – Milk Tankers, Grain haulers and livestock
We are a school, not a trucking company:
- Experienced and certified instructors that want to help the student learn.
- You are our customer and our number one priority is customer satisfaction.
- We are licensed by the state of Wisconsin Department of Transportation and the Educational Approval Board.
- Our employment assistance is aimed at specific student needs not just long haul jobs.
- We offer many student services such as housing and financial assistance.
Family Owned and Operated:
- Same owners since 1959
- School personnel who have worked for our company for 40 plus years
- Two full time employment assistance personnel
- Ten full time instructors
- Fifty years in business
- Fifty acres of training grounds and facilities
- Fifty people working for our organization
- School owns Fifty pieces of equipment including trucks, heavy equipment and cranes.
What our students have to say...
"I started my own business and bought my own truck. I haul excavating equipment and fabricated steel for buildings to a company based out of La Crosse, WI. I really enjoy my job and thanks to DTDTS I was able to land this job"John N.
"Because of my hands on training at Diesel Truck Driver School I was able to get the Class A CDL I have always wanted and land a job as a regional truck drive through Swift Transportation."Peter W.
"Since I have graduated I drove a 28 foot straight truck out of Chicago. When that did not work out I was hired by LCL Bulk Transport. I drive over the road hauling liquid chocolate. If it wasn't for Steve and Bill who were very patient with me, I don't know if I would be were I am today. Thank you all very much."Steve R.
"I'm doing what I love, I'm working for C.R.England out of Salt Lake City, UT. The test and driving skills I learned at DDS came easy due to the hands on training. I'm a lease owner operator and over the past seven months I have traveled over every state and hauled a variety of goods"Brad P.
“The school helped me get a job lined up before I graduated and now I’am making twice what I was making before I came to school.”Mark D.