As of February 7, 2022, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations require all entry level commercial drivers to be trained by a FMCSA approved and registered entry level driver Training Provider in order to be eligible to obtain a Commercial Drivers License (CDL).
Diesel Truck Driver Training School is an FMCSA approved and registered entry level driver Training Provider. If you are interested in training for a CDL, let Diesel Truck Driver Training School take care of it for you!
What can we do for you
- Online theory/classroom training for your trainees. This can be done on their own time if needed
- Behind the Wheel (BTW) Range training at your location with your equipment
- Behind the Wheel (BTW) Road training at your location with your equipment
- Registration of the trainees training records (theory and BTW) with the FMCSA Training Provider Registry
Completing this class you will receive
- Receive all licensing permits, endorsements and the driving test needed to obtain a Class-A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- State driving test needed to obtain a Class-A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Will be qualified to obtain an entry level position in the trucking industry
Select your start date
You may attend full time Monday through Friday for 3 weeks or part-time Saturday and Sunday for 5 weekends. Classes start every three weeks and run year round. So apply today and become one of America's well paid Class-A CDL truck drivers.